David A. Cutcliffe, M.D.
- Joined the OSMC staff in 1997
- Board certified by the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons with a certificate of added qualifications for the hand
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Completed postgraduate Hand Fellowship at Stony Brook University Hospital, Stony Brook, New York
- Received his medical degree from Albany Medical College
- Member of American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Areas of specialized expertise: hand surgery, sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery and general orthopedics