J. Mark Schramm, M.D.
Orthopedic Hand Surgeon
- Joined the OSMC staff in 2008
- Board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Completed postgraduate Hand Fellowship at the Indiana Hand Center, Indianapolis
- Received his medical degree from Loma Linda University Medical School, Loma Linda, Calif.
- Member of the American Medical Association and the California Medical Association
- Areas of specialized expertise: hand, elbow and shoulder surgery, sports medicine, and general orthopedics